The ElderWisdomCircle is always pleased to work with the media:
- We can offer interview candidates in many communities across the United States.
- Content from the EWC site is available to most media outlets, newsletters and websites for reproduction at no cost.
- We welcome proposals for media and entertainment projects and are particularly interested in concepts that would reach our audience of advice-seekers who are 14-35.
- The EWC produces a popular weekly advice column, furnished to publications at no-cost. If you would like to carry our column, send us a message using our Contact form (select 'Column' for the contact reason). This service is available only to those with a verifiable print or web publication, so be sure to include the link to your site or publication.
The EWC program and our Elders have been featured in over 100 local, national, and international media stories, including coverage by ABC, BBC, CBS, FOX, NPR, Glamour, Los Angeles Times, Ladies Home Journal, Real Simple, Time and USA Today.
- Read a sampling of articles and blog postings on our News page.
- View our informational video on YouTube.
For more information or to request an interview, please call us at (925) 945-8814 or contact us through our Contact form.